The Animator

Community Thread

i have a theory!!

spoinko
3mo ago

so basically, when a studio doesnt exist, it will lead to theanimator.co.uk/studio/undefined

now, whats interesting is that that url means that undefined could be an actual username.. so what if i made an account with the name "undefined"? would my account just be glitched or does the username already exist?

just something i thought of when i saw the url :P

spoinko
3mo ago

nevermind, just did it and its available! and nothings glitched! it shows the real "undefined studio" for a moment before going back to the undefined account!

spoinko
3mo ago

sad, thought it would be something cool ;C

spoinko
3mo ago

WAIT IM GONNA TEST SOMETHING

spoinko
3mo ago

OH MY GOD

okay so basically, every lil thingy that has the url "theanimator.co.uk/studio/undefined" now leads to the undefined account!

@Dan you may delete the undefined account i made, if it complicates things! i dont mind :D

MrMiyagi
3mo ago

@spoinko

Actually, you don't have to delete it. It could be a funny lil prank every time there is something undefined! You could maybe make a drawing that everyone will see when they are redirected to that page. Maybe something to brighten their day, or or for a little chuckle! I think it'll be great.

spoinko
3mo ago

@MrMiyagi

will do then!

Orry
3mo ago

But that's just a theory, an Animator theory!

spoinko
3mo ago

@Orry

but thats just a theory...

AN ANIMATION THEORY!!!!

The man who thinks all the time has nothing to think about except thoughts

Dan
3mo ago

Meh, it’s fine. I should probably fix whatever it was that sent you there in the first place though. How did you trigger it?

@Dan said:

Meh, it’s fine. I should probably fix whatever it was that sent you there in the first place though. How did you trigger it?

i used to trigger this accidentally by going into a studio sometimes and it would say undefined in the url sorta like the 404 page

studio as in a profile that isn’t mine

spoinko
3mo ago

@Dan

i just typed in theanimator.co.uk/studio/*insert a studio that doesnt exist* and boom! it would then send me to a studio that doesnt exist, then i would click on the studio name and it would send me to the undefined studio! its not a big glitch or anything!

Edited by @spoinko

Orry
2mo ago

@un-deadinside

So, he loses touch with reality

And lives in a world of illusions

Please sign in to post a comment