The Animator

Community Thread

Life Update - J####!

CatNap
22d ago

Ummm, I have a crush on this guy for the past few years, and Idk his type, so :/, I'm growing out my hair, fixing my side profile, and going to the gym more!

Writing a new story and I have other stuff. I've been getting back into animating :] so that's cool. Also, I finally got shoe protectors for my shoes, and I'm trying to style a bulky fringe, but I think I'll also try a slick back!

Joining Perc. Next year so I can play drums in Jazz. I ended a friendship, started a new one and found out "Rizz" is short for Charisma! Been wanting to develop a game on Roblox. Expanded my playlist to a bunch of loud music so that's cool. Saving up for some AirPod Max or whatever, also some LooksMaxxing products like Sea Salt spray, Colognes, Diff. Shampoos and Bodywash/scrubs.

Passed up an opportunity with a marketing campaign :( and a promotion on Social Media. Trying to post my art and comics in the works. Grew to 5'8". LEARNING HOW TO COOK! Also breaking apart orchestral pieces to see how they work and also learning Jazz stuff! Had a few performances and also gained a bit of muscles. BIG CALVES!!!! Trying to get some Balloon, Joggers, and sweat Pants! Aight that's it :3

undood
21d ago

Big Calves look sick

Keep it up bro

@CatNap

I am not even suprised at this point. Your a high school texas boy who adores the idea of cosplaying furries and is homosexual.....

come on, yk what ill be nice and actually give you some advice.

Growing out your hair is good, but it depends on your head shape, like if you have an extremely angular head shape dont get a buzz cut.

You should get haircuts that suit you. and also make sure to diet regularly, going to the gym isnt gonna change much.

Make sure to stay out in the sun for like 3 minitues, drink water, fast atleast like 2 times a day (you could fast till 6:00AM to 6:00PM cause it gets rid of your blood pressure)

I have alot of advice for you but for that Ill need a little appereance discription.

like do you have big eyes or are you like very fat and have dementia or do you have an egg shape?

@CatNap

I am not even suprised at this point. Your a high school texas boy who adores the idea of cosplaying furries and is homosexual.....

come on, yk what ill be nice and actually give you some advice.

Growing out your hair is good, but it depends on your head shape, like if you have an extremely angular head shape dont get a buzz cut.

You should get haircuts that suit you. and also make sure to diet regularly, going to the gym isnt gonna change much.

Make sure to stay out in the sun for like 3 minitues, drink water, fast atleast like 2 times a day (you could fast till 6:00AM to 6:00PM cause it gets rid of your blood pressure)

I have alot of advice for you but for that Ill need a little appereance discription.

like do you have big eyes or are you like very fat and have dementia or do you have an egg shape?

torchic
21d ago

IM HAPPY FOR YOU

torchic
21d ago

the rizz LMAO))

GOOD LUCK ON THE STORY AND IN JAZZ NEXT YEAR

torchic
21d ago

5'8 IS CRAZY

start mewwing

🤫🧏

CatNap
20d ago

Only the real ones know what the #### mean 😔

@CatNap said:

Grew to 5'8". LEARNING HOW TO COOK!

jesse... we need... to cook....

@CatNap said:

Only the real ones know what the #### mean 😔

is it jason

CatNap
16d ago

.yes

Burnincat
16d ago

Nice! :D

(Also the animation's looking good)

CatNap
15d ago

Might animate more stickmen. It's fun, but idk how to composition or whatever :/

because people have mentioned height. I would love to trade height with some of you I don't want to stand next to the 2nd tallest guy in class and some dude mimics an airplane and proceeds to crash into us I don like being tall help.

Please sign in to post a comment