The Animator

Community Thread

y'all what

I didn't want to be involved and I wish to not be a point of discussion in this drama, but I feel someone with at least a small amount of sense and little to no bias should talk on this.

Why does this site's community tab look like it did about 2 years ago (uh, drama every other thread)? I just want to come on here, read some funny things maybe watch some funny animations or cool drawings before moving on to the next thing but instead I'm seeing that y'all have been hating on the same person for far too long.

Now, I am not defending anyone in this situation because, frankly, I don't have all the information for this otherwise I would have made a "[Drama] in a Nutshell" thread already because that's what I do.

So I had a different paragraph typed out here and then I went back and checked the threads for information so I'm not just spewing out misinformation on accident (because research is important, kids) and I originally said y'all have been hating on this man for 2 weeks. I found the oldest thread still up relating to this drama. IT HAS BEEN ALMOST A MONTH. For context, the longest this community has hated on someone before was probably about a week. Which is still a long time, but at least it's not a month! Now there's some colorful language I would like to use but don't feel like being banned, so I won't, because I think before I type. Which should be applied to all of you. If y'all thought even one time, 90% of the drama that has happened on this site wouldn't have happened including this month long drama which is just sad. Y'all desperately need to go touch some grass or something because most of y'all have just been doing this for the last month.

I am not supporting either side of this dumb argument, and I wish not to be involved with this dumb argument as I just want to air my thoughts.

If you are complaining about this drama dragging on and you are a part of it, end it by ending the conversation, stop talking to the people you don't like and move along. Your would doesn't need to revolve around this dumb internet argument. Thank you for your time, I will be back to your regularly scheduled light-hearted David soon.

Orry
22d ago

who

Orry
22d ago

also true, you really be saying what needs to be said

torchic
22d ago

if youre talking about who i think youre talking about it's been way more than a month

torchic
22d ago

i think

CatNap
22d ago

WAYYY more than a month. And I can say two things, something I learned when I was younger, is "El que se enoje, pierde", which roughly translates to first to get mad loses. Now with this in mind, I mostly "fought" with TOPG (I think this is who you're talking about if I'm correct), because it was FUNNY. I hardly ever truly got mad, just found their argument stupid LMAO, but besides this, I did it because it was funny and amusing.

Also I do not HATE him. I have him on BandLab, and we had pretty tame convos, so no hard feelings there. Also saying we all hated him isn't really a correct statement, since we didn't really provoke it. Again, I found it AMUSING, and kinda hilarious to show my friends the messages and we'd just say the most stupidest and taunting things, so I am sorry for prolonging it, but it was kinda funny XP, either way, it already ended.

torchic
21d ago

i usually just read the messages and laughed at them lol, the situation is so dumb/funny it's pretty harmless at this point(the most i've gotten involved was like 2 comments from a few days ago)

and i found discord messages relating to that guy dating back to july 2023 so it's been over half a year already ☠

I ain't reading allat

i agree but i guess its because nothing else is happening and ta isnt as actively thriving as it used to be

i mean i guess i did some wrong things but sometimes i go out of my way to say something nice one in a while… i don’t support him but i guess he’s kind of nice to talk to once ya get to know him… i’m sorry!

Please sign in to post a comment