The Animator

Community Thread

Did I get karma...

Honestly I dont know why I am sharing this to you but I have to tell you guys this as an apology, that may sound weird as why would topg apologize? Well just keep reading this its kind of sad.

As some of you may or may not know that I have a girlfriend, I have been dating her for quiet some months now, now you guys also know that I have a very busy scheduel, I wake up early, I go the gym, I take talks, I do my work buissness thing, so I am really busy everyday. So this girlfriend of mine never gets to hang out with me, whenever she messages me I usually say im busy or I cant. She then got so sick of this that one day she came to my house while I was doing my working, she then told me why am I not hanging out with her, I ment not like I ever do but yeah, then I said I couldnt cause Im busy, me and her then were arguing for quiet some time and then she then raged so much that she almost punched my face and even punched the walls and left my house. I wasnt too bothered about this cause the last time we argued she came back to me in like 3 hours. But then it took her 2 days to reach out to me again, she then msged me in insta telling me to come to this local park in my neighbourhood. I then met up with her in the park at like 5:00PM. then she held my hands together and these were the 'exact' words she told me:

"Listen here (TopG), I know that your a very hardworking kid who has alot of plans, but the only reason why I started dating you in the first place is for me to get love, if your not gonna offer your love then I think its time for us to end and depart away"

She said these exact words, I then tried to get her back by saying "Ill try to spend more time with you" but then it made things worse and she said "I dont want you to try, I want you to actually spend time with me"

Then I was very hesitant and didnt know what to say, when she saw my face she then slowly let go of my hands, turned back away and left. I then left too. I got karma......I think...

18 older comments Β 

CatNap
20d ago

@BrianLovesFlowers

I am not that typical 'Tobey maguire' who simps in
class for some girl. Im that bad type of kid who bullies kids
and shove there heads to the toilets if they dont give me
something that they owe me. This one day I beat this > kid up in the park cause he called me weak. Little did I
know his brother was a strong gangster, but he didnt > beat me up cause he didnt like his brother and also my
friend is his cousin so thats cool

I was a bad girlll I did some bad thingggsss 😫😒

Edited by @CatNap

CatNap
20d ago

@BrianLovesFlowers

The reason why I think this is karma
Im that bad type of kid who bullies kids and shove there heads

It's giving Jojo Siwa Rebrand πŸ€‘πŸ‘ΏπŸ˜‘πŸ€ͺ🀬πŸ₯°β˜Ί

Z4NDAA
20d ago

@CatNap said:

@BrianLovesFlowers

karma's a birch 😩 I shoulda known betterrr

Flowlice
20d ago

what 🧍

Flowlice
20d ago

@BrianLovesFlowers said:

good news is im single so anyone up :P
im being srs btw

also no im aroace goodbye

CatNap
20d ago

Ain't no way the ADULT is hitting up the 13-15 y olds 😢

@Z4NDAA thats wild delinquious and foul fr

torchic
20d ago

brian = jojo siwa stan confirmed ??!!!!???!? 😱😱

@undood said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
Ok mr very strong and cool guy

What the hell dude....

Ok mr willie beans biggie cheese guy

yeah how do you like it when I give you nicknames too now huh?

@kendo said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
shiver me timbers

bro shut up, bro is cosplaying captain jake's autisitic cousin 'master tom'

CatNap
19d ago

@BrianLovesFlowers

those are lame ahh nicknames tf

@Burnincat said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
TopG, we all know its you, so stop yapping about you're fake life. Just stop. It's just sad

Oh my god, you think that I am trying to act like someone else.....

Bro shut the hell up, hey eddp445 we all know its you so shut up!

and you thought that my story was a lie? oh no no!

B SHUT YO CRAP UP! YOU BETTER SHUT YO BRUCE LEE DISGUISER, POKIMAINES FOOT SUPERVISOR, JAMES CHARLES STYLIZER, AFRICAN CHARITY RACE ORGANIZER, BELLE DELPHINES BATHWATER ENERGIZER, PROFFESIONAL OLIVE PIT HYPNOTIZING CRAP UP!

I get that you have no girlfriends and your trying to find love, but listen, you dont know me so shut up

@CatNap said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
I am not that typical 'Tobey maguire' who simps in
class for some girl. Im that bad type of kid who bullies kids
and shove there heads to the toilets if they dont give me
something that they owe me. This one day I beat this > kid up in the park cause he called me weak. Little did I
know his brother was a strong gangster, but he didnt > beat me up cause he didnt like his brother and also my
friend is his cousin so thats cool
I was a bad girlll I did some bad thingggsss 😫😒
Edited by @CatNap

are you a boy, a girl or a chair?

Choose one!

@Z4NDAA said:

@CatNap said:
@BrianLovesFlowers
karma's a birch 😩 I shoulda known betterrr

can you shut up, your that one girl in every discord server who gives everyone that "oh my goddd"

is this some kind of an occupation or smth

im going through all this and this what you guys sya to me

@Burnincat wth bro, thats not a fake story and im obvously topg, im entering some new kind of a depression!

@CatNap said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
those are lame ahh nicknames tf

yeah, obviously the cool nicknames are the nicknames your grandma gives you. "my sweet little cute bunny bottoms"

those are the cool nicknames huh?

the way she moved on so quickly though πŸ’€

CatNap
19d ago

bro my nickname for you can't even be repeated on this site. What are those stupid comebacks lmao

@TedTheBONEHEAD said:

the way she moved on so quickly though πŸ’€

for the best anyways

Please sign in to post a comment