The Animator

Community Thread

series idea

spoinko
1mo ago

okay so basically what if there are like uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh people with elemental-sort of powers in a way, with a lil bit of spice to it too, a whole lil system to how everything works, kinda like jjk but not jjk but also kind of like jjk if ya get my drift, and then theres like this one guy whos.... uh, lets say fire elemental with added lighting, we'll call all this fire controlling and stuff element manipulation, per say, so hes a guy with like fire and lighting manipulation and uhhhh basically hes got like a friend whos a water and ice manipulator and they just do stuff idk i dont really have a plot planned im making this up as im writing this ;-;

but basically theres like elemental essence which is kind of like the very fabric of nature itself and it flows in everything living, be it a mole or a cat, everything has elemental essence and then its kinda like positive energy and its made from sort of like positive emotions, but if negative then its kinda like dark essence i dunno i dont have a name for it yet, but then jada-jada usually element manipulation uses positive energy but negative energy(just decided on the name :D) can also be used in a way for other things too, regeneration is a learnable skill but its more abundant in water and earth/plant manipulators(i suppose), then ya can just kinda control the element in a way, there are some people who dont have an element that they can manipulate and also maybe there could be like people with multiple elements they can manipulate like a fire and water manipulator, and each element has its own lil sub element like fire has lighting, water has ice, earth has plant and air has uhh... well, air has nothing, its air, what do ya expect xD

maybe also people can be born with some weird obscure element such as i dunno mind manipulation? so like something to do with hallucinations and all that(not mind control, too powerful >:C) or...

13 older comments  

spoinko
25d ago

in general, all the unusual manipulation types are rare xD

CatNap
25d ago

I got an Idea @spoinko

Idea: Mafia's or people with manipulation types in tapping into people's reserves kidnap and human traffic to create farms of energy. These people team up with people with a form of Energy Exchange manipulation types that sell these reserves from farms to villains and heroes. Heroes who go under an oath to become a Hero/Disaster Control Officer (Haha silly name) can never tap into their negative energy unless needed to stop "States". By becoming a hero, they get their own reserves from the Government (who get their reserves from the black markets/mafias who own the farms) to apprehend people who cause disasters, or you can get it illegally from those with the manipulation farms. (for a high price). Maybe one of the side characters can be born in one of these farms.

CatNap
25d ago

Also to help with the plot to make it kinda flow easier, since everyone can eventually get to this "state", there are controlled areas for citizens to safely outlet their powers. Some people can have an "Incite" manipulation to cause commotion, or let out aura's or reserves into the air to make people irritated. These "Inciter" Manipulation types usually run for political positions.

CatNap
25d ago

Silly Idea XP))

There are two people, with a "Collector" Manipulation type, that sucks up all the reserves of people and their manipulation type. (different than those who tap into other people's reserves just for their positive/negative energy.)

The collector manipulation type is someone that no one knows who is, but silently taking away people's manipulation types and reserves.

Class: Myth (It may or may not exist)

There is also the "Gifter/Author" manipulation type,

Class: Ultra-Myth (Afraid it may exist)

that can give manipulation types to people, or mix two together to make new manipulation types, but the one who has this manipulation type doesn't know what it makes when they mix them together, so they write down every single combination. More powerful mixes of manipulations can only be achieved when the person with it has a high amount of knowledge on the person they are doing it on.

CatNap
25d ago

Also, the main cities ARE very safe, because all the citizens who live there work together on the small scale to fix things, while those who can fix the big things fix that. As in, those with certain types of manipulations can rebuild roads easily, rework electricity and fix up waterworks, making the city fixed in mere hours.

ALSO, although it's very rare, those with negative energies CAN be good, and use their types, like those with incite manipulations (those who can control crowds) can avert and evacuate people because their abilities to control people TO AN EXTENT. As long as a certain percentage of the people they are directing their power to willingly do what the person says, the whole crowd will follow. Also, those with positive energy types like "healing" can be evil.

CatNap
25d ago

These are my ideas :3

spoinko
25d ago

@CatNap

numero uno, youre so damn creative im jealous ;-;

numero dos, didnt think of adding a mafia... dont think i will, but thank you for the new manipulation types and ideas in general! :D

This sounds just like Avatar with extra steps

CatNap
25d ago
CatNap
25d ago

it's aight :3

Sick idea!

so its just avatar' jjk' and pokemon

spoinko
24d ago

@so_cool_man

i dunno where da pokemon came from but ye just avatar mixed with jjk and a few extra steps :P

Krillin
24d ago

can someone pls tell me what he just said but more breifly, I just dont feel like reading that whole paragraph

spoinko
21d ago

alrighty so i compiled everything into a notepad file, i suppose ill just post it here xD

POWER SYSTEM:

- Main source of energy: Positive Energy.

+ POSITIVE ENERGY

- Good energy.

- Primarily used for element manipulation and regeneration.

+ NEGATIVE ENERGY

- Really powerful form of energy.

- Created by collapsing positive energy in on itself.

- Tires you out quickly.

- Each person has their own positive energy reserves, located in the center of one's chest.

- At times, your body can't hold so much positive energy, so it exhausts it through your feet or hands.

- Mixing Positive Energy and Negative Energy makes Primordial Energy.

+ PRIMORDIAL ENERGY

- Used when going into a state.

- Extremely powerful, has a coarse feel to it when hit by it.

- Drains up positive energy and makes your positive energy production halt for a moment after going into a state using primordial energy.

- Explosive quality if mixed with lightning or fire.

- Regeneration using positive energy is usually difficult to learn, but anybody can learn it with the right instructions.

- Negative energy can be used to regenerate, althought it will have side effects such as nausea and positive energy production decline.

STATES:

- Extremely powerful forms all element manipulators can take.

- Requires a lot of positive energy(in order to collapse it in on itself for negative energy, then mix them together).

- When you go into a state, you use primordial energy.

- Usually your eyes glow your main element's color.

- States allow you to do natural disaster level feats.

ELEMENTS:

- Fire

- Lightning

- Water

- Ice

- Earth

- Plant

- Air

- Mind

- Velocity

- Gravity

- Matter

- Construct

- Electromagnetic

- Telekinetic

- Collector

- Body

MOST POWERFUL ELEMENTS:

- Velocity

- Gravity

- Matter

- Lightning

- Air

- Telekinetic

- Body

MOST POWERFUL ELEMENT:

- Lightning

TRAITS:

- Spatial Awareness: Makes you more aware of your surroundings + a buff to positive energy.

spoinko
21d ago

- Positive Efficiency: Makes you use way less Positive Energy, making it seem like you have a ton of it.

- Manipulation Exchange: Either you exchange physical strength for positive energy, or the other way around.

spoinko
21d ago

i dunno, i kind of did all dis in 30 minutes, if anybodys got any feedback id be happy to hear it!

spoinko
21d ago

@Krillin

i dunno if this is brief enough, but there ya go!

@spoinko said:

@so_cool_man
i dunno where da pokemon came from but ye just avatar mixed with jjk and a few extra steps :P

you said animals have elements to

spoinko
20d ago

@so_cool_man

not animals, they just have positive energy flowing through them, they cant control elements, cant imagine a cat causing a wildfire ;-;

Please sign in to post a comment