The Animator

Community Thread

This man will not stop.

@BrianLovesFlowers

Stop getting so fixated on this site and actually ouch some grass??? What a good idea since you don’t even know what it is, let me show you. It’s outside.

Stop trying to act like a helpless 7 year old. You already blew your cover. We know you’re TopG (and yes I capitalized your name), stop it already. Why are you so fixated on this site?!

what is youing do, you is acoozing me always just giving the proof that I am the topg, I am getting acoozed all the time in the school and here. please no bulliying and only poof and becomes friendly people forever

@TedTheBONEHEAD said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
Stop getting so fixated on this site and actually ouch some grass??? What a good idea since you don’t even know what it is, let me show you. It’s outside.

so we cannot is having za fun here? why is you meaning to me I want to stay here in my home and animate, my mother say is I say is danjarooze outside because it is having the traffic james every day so I just say home, Please dont making funsa of me

just let me be and not doing the drama, I come here to follow my dreams so lets be the friends

undood
1mo ago

@BrianLovesFlowers said:

@TedTheBONEHEAD said:
@BrianLovesFlowers
so we cannot is having za fun here? why is you meaning to me I want to stay here in my home and animate, my mother say is I say is danjarooze outside because it is having the traffic james every day so I just say home, Please dont making funsa of me

This is the first time I’ve seen someone type in an accent

@undood said:

@BrianLovesFlowers said:
@TedTheBONEHEAD said:
@BrianLovesFlowers
This is the first time I’ve seen someone type in an accent

that is my countriye so stopping the rasizum

undood
1mo ago

@BrianLovesFlowers

That wasn’t racist

@undood said:

@BrianLovesFlowers
That wasn’t racist

no that is

undood
1mo ago