its because I have bad ryhmes hm?

well no

doesnt rhyme

eh flow

overall

7/10

good effort :)

@undood

idc at this point, I joined this rap thing just cuz I wanted to rap, I knew from the beginning that you would win, so its a forfeit, ik your gonna get all the votes, so you win, all I wanted to do is just rap with you, you pretty already won even before you started this.

@-_RizaBuggles_-

theres no point in voting, I didnt even join this for the votes, I joined this cuz I liked rapping and competing with others, so its a forfeit, @undood you won, you already won anyway, I hate the fact that everyone is just so biased, this is the problem with rap battles, votes should be honest, the people shouldnt be biased

yk, I used to like eminem alot, I memorized all of his songs, I would also follow his methods by learning new words from the dictionary everyday, thats how ik alot of words and rlly good with my freestyle

do you guys want me to ryhme more or smth?

I thought I got this rap battles with my own hands yet I needed more ryhmes, if undood agrees on more battle with me ill use more ryhmes, ugh I hate using ryhmes more in my rap songs

undood
1mo ago

Mate if you rhyme more and what I do after I finish typing is I put on a beat and see if I could rap what I wrote along with the beat @TheTopperG

undood
1mo ago

I was gonna say if you rhyme more you’d be way better

undood
1mo ago

Also this is only for fun so like there’s no point in forfeiting cause your losing another opportunity to have fun

@undood said:

I was gonna say if you rhyme more you’d be way better

its just not my style. I can rap like that but I hate rapping like that.

Orry
1mo ago

Yore

Orry
1mo ago
undood
1mo ago

@Orry

?????

coool man!!!!!!1

Orry
1mo ago