I quit quitting cuz yes

I gotta be there for topgs wedding

14 older comments ย 

sussy1234
1mo ago

i donโ€™t understand the title

undood
1mo ago

He was trying to quit but now he is quitting quitting bc of this incident and he is not gonna quit anymore @sussy1234

@CatNap said:

ew that's incest. the fact that you support that is disgusting

in that message you read, did i mention ever mention this:

"Yo brooo I support that yk like yeah bro so go marry ur mom"

your so dumb, If I say "Hi" would you say smth like "OMG U SUPPORT THAT? EWW"

@sukida said:

@TheTopperG
can i have your lemonade recipe? i love lemonade :)

Haha but no sorry, just like how magicians wont reavel there secrets a proffesional buissness maker cannot share his secrets, but if you live in my streets then maybe u can have a taste.

oh wait nvm i quit the lemonade buissness and moved to photoshopping buissness.

But I could tell you a few tricks

1. Go to your store and look for smooth and more yellow skinned lemons, I prefer the big ones cause they have more citron juice. Dont get any lemons with blemishes or soft spots, that wont make the lemonade as good as it should. Btw store lemons at room temperature if you plan to use them within a week. If you need to store them for a longer period, you can refrigerate them in a plastic bag. However, be aware that refrigeration can sometimes cause lemons to dry out, so it's best to use them within a couple of weeks.

2. Roll the lemons on a countertop or apply gentle pressure with your hands before juicing. This helps to break down the pulp inside and makes it easier to extract the juice.

3. Balance the sweetness, it shouldnt be too sweet or too sour, also make sure the sugar dissolves

@Dregoboiiiiiii said:

@sukida
Just donโ€™t add sugar!
๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹

wow, proffesional lemonade maker, you surely are experienced

sussy1234
1mo ago

@TheTopperG

sounds pretty good:D

@sussy1234 said:

@TheTopperG
sounds pretty good:D

ye

i take this buissness very seriously, if i had an extra friend ill definetly hand over the lemonade buissness to them

sussy1234
1mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

i take this buissness very seriously, if i had an extra friend ill definetly hand over the lemonade buissness to them

oop

sussy1234
1mo ago

ok

Burnincat
1mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

@CatNap said:

First off, no, we wouldn't cause we're not egotistical jerks like you, and second, you don't know that because you've never said anything positive on anything.

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG said:
@CatNap said:
First off, no, we wouldn't cause we're not egotistical jerks like you, and second, you don't know that because you've never said anything positive on anything.

I havent said anything positive?

Buddy, I had even been positive to the dog and yet your giving out false information. Check @CatNap 's most recent post...

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

@CatNap
fr fr like ew ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ’€

says the one who draws digital circus and lollipops with seducing looks

Burnincat
1mo ago

@TheTopperG

wow! you said "nice". I humbly abode to you, my savior from the heavens. (this is sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

@TheTopperG

wth does 'seducing' mean??

and why are you searching through my studio?

๐Ÿ˜ณ

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

@TheTopperG
wth does 'seducing' mean??

your a bit too young

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

and why are you searching through my studio?
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Listen here, this isnt my first time being in this site, I saw your weird drawings when I was @TopG

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG
wow! you said "nice". I humbly abode to you, my savior from the heavens. (this is sarcasm in case you couldn't tell.

you said that i never said anything nice. Also I commented in that milkman drawing or whatever

CatNap
1mo ago

whytf are you saying "Sed*cing*? You pedophile. on a kid's website and you go spewing that garbage.

Please sign in to post a comment