The Animator

Community Thread

the people who I misjudged and actually found out they were pretty serene

@undood

@Shrlok_

@-_RizaBuggles_- you would of made it to the list but theres just smth wrong with u that I dont rlly know, i just dont rlly like u

Edited by @TheTopperG

Shrlok_
1mo ago

:]

@undood

reason: He is basically me but more chill and british

@Shrlok_

reason: I was mean to her yet she didnt fight back and actually has a tragic and sad life, but I dont like ur drawings, not the style, just smth about it...

i wish yall were in my neighbourhood, my neighbour hood sucks, theres a bunch of little kids playing around the streets and crying all the time and also alot of boring people

im the only mature one.

if @undood was my irl friend then I would never stab him in the back and he would be my most trusted friend, I regret making fun of u ever if I did, your a really chill person and we are really common

@Shrlok_

I only respect you bc of ur life....but u r pretty nice too

CatNap
1mo ago

HEY! you forgot to add me

Back then, people always looked at me as a mean and a rasict person who yells at miniture little kids trying to have fun, that was a little young and depressed version of me, I now changed,

back then I only had grass and dead organisms in my backyard, now over the years I kept planting more and more trees and made it beautiful!

Just like that, thats how I was, I was an empty minded person and now I have alot of personalities and really understand people, i am a good person, I was just depressed back then, I had no good friends, just a bunch of idiots who I can never trust. I guess I never took out my magnifying glass in this site and found the beuty here, back then I have been only using my eyes back then and found nothing but jobless people, but in reality they are just here to have fun.

I would always be topg but @CatNap, @PumpkinPie are topg in the inside

@CatNap said:

HEY! you forgot to add me

yeah, you are so nice to me

haha!

you always supported me! and taught me great things!

In your dreams that is, What have you been to me? Yeah a person who is very irritating and always tries to decrease someones elses self esteem!

Your the topg in the inside! i am not, I am now changed!

I regret destructing this site with a wrecking ball, now I came back and constructed its joy back again, now yk the real topg's

undood
1mo ago

Lmao I’m hostile cause I’m chill and British ???

@TheTopperG

sussy1234
1mo ago

wth... society is doomed bruh

sussy1234
1mo ago

nvm, what society is there to be doomed anyways

Shrlok_
1mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

im the only mature one.
if @undood was my irl friend then I would never stab him in the back and he would be my most trusted friend, I regret making fun of u ever if I did, your a really chill person and we are really common
@Shrlok_
I only respect you bc of ur life....but u r pretty nice too

i try to be nice but don't put down others bc smth u may not like

@TheTopperG said:

undood
Shrlok_
-_RizaBuggles_- you would of made it to the list but theres just smth wrong with u that I dont rlly know, i just dont rlly like u
Edited by @TheTopperG

rip bro

[hidden]

@undood said:

Lmao I’m hostile cause I’m chill and British ???
@TheTopperG

No, your just nice and serene, your actually the type of friend I need.

I said that the only difference is your chill and british

[hidden]
Burnincat
1mo ago

Ok honestly, I feel like @Shrlok_ is kind of just nice all around, and didn't want to make you feel bad about yourself, so when you treat everyone like crap, she just says nothing.

Edited by @Burnincat

Please sign in to post a comment