The Animator

Community Thread

Guys... I have some new.

I know everyone has read or at least seen the stuff @TheTopperG said. I will admit, but everything that has been said was all an act. The TopperG told me privately that he's only doing this for the attention.

And now for the BIG news...

Me and @TheTopperG have been talking for a good time now. I haven't been on the site for a while cause I've been busy talking to him over discord. We have had some amazing conversations. I'll say it... Me and @TheTopperG have been dating. >w<

I know he hates to admit it, but he's the best bf anyone can ask for. And Yes for anyone wondering he's the bottom in the relationship. We've never met in real life, but we've seen each other's face and he is so chubby!! It's honestly adorable. He acts all tough just to end up meowing and playing Roblox with me.

Good for yall!!!!

CatNap
1mo ago

wow that's honestly amazing. It's good to see him finally come out of his shell. When is the marriage?

JackAI
1mo ago

This is such a great moment. I love when someone has the courage to come out in front of a community they feel comfortable in. <3

Jesse_
1mo ago

Yes its refreshing to see

The bottom, huh? honestly crazy

Honestly I didn't expect this much support from y'all! It's honestly to refreshing knowing that everyone cares. It's such a nice surprise since originally we kinda didn't want to come out and just stay on the down low.

CatNap
1mo ago

its allright. we're here for both you and @TheTopperG

That's unexpected...

Happy for ya'll!

(also, taking in to account that @TheTopperG did it as a joke, and no offense to anyone, but I found part of the argument mildly entertaining)

CatNap
1mo ago

I found it entertaining to watch :) def made my days

WHAT A LIAR! I NEVER SAID ANYTHING, I RATHER EAT MY DOG! DONT LISTEN TO THIS UGLY CREATURE! I NEVER DID THAT!

Hah, i have reported you, what a simp

sussy1234
1mo ago

💀

@TheTopperG

dam lol for this stuff I'll quit quitting gotta kick a man when he's down!

Burnincat
1mo ago

Aw, he's a short king!

@PumpkinPie

spoinko
1mo ago

:D

Please sign in to post a comment