The Animator

Community Thread

the actuall secret with me and furry

Guys, I have found a little article i wrote quiet a long time ago, so basically I have this nerdy friend who likes to code websites, he then wanted to make a little social media platform for him and for his friends to msg and I signed in here, now I found a little article I wrote there, and honestly as much as I dont wanna share this I will be nice and provide the information for you people. pls check it out

blogs.mtdv.me

its actually suprising, I even had the guts to write it, I actually forgot about this story, its quiet sad and I honestly wish I never wrote that....

I dont know why im showing you this, ig its that I wanna change and become a better person, I actually wanna be free and live my own life!

So idc if you read it, I am happy to show it to my friends

Edited by @Dan

CatNap
1mo ago

😓

@CatNap

I got Rick rolled

@so_cool_man

erm ackshully thats against the rules and you will be banned...

Sobentep_
1mo ago

@averagekid

He wants to get banned

Edited by @Dan

First of all, It wasnt my fault you clicked on it, that link wasnt only for u, its was for the whole community, Second of all, its just a british man with red hair going right to left and third of all, even he himself told you not to give up, I gave you motivation! I wanted to boost your self esteem and keep going foward, dont stay in the past, keep moving to the future, make your own life, write your own life, I sent you people a motivational video yet it happens to do the opposite result!

And why did you click on it? You specifically mentioned that you were sensing your lethal weakness through some orange letters acting as a door! I wouldnt even click on it if my biggest antagonist sent me something, so really its your fault!

You even sensed it! You were doing some tanjiro moves, smelling the poision through the link yet you clicked on it and fell for it! and its just a rick roll, it didnt end your life, it didnt kill your family, it just rick rolled you! And plus the link!

Look at the link, what do you expect? You seriously thought that me, topg, would have a friend who would make an exact facsimile of the banal and abysmal app 'twitter' under a big mac budget and thought that I would write an article about how I LOVE furries, I wouldnt even buy a furry suit for world hunger to end

Please sign in to post a comment