The Animator

Community Thread

Dan why, why?

@Dan as some of you may have seen Dan has put up or idk who does or if he does. "gacha heat" as an advertised app on this website which is mainly used by kids of ages 7-13 and some teens or adults 14-20 or above. if you did not know by looking at the advertisement gacha heat is "heat" in a sexual way. it can be kissing and touching. to 18+ content if you can please remove this. -sincerely some animator

p.s oh and it would be cool to be able to edit thread titles you've created and there's the topg situation

Edited by @so_cool_man

4 older comments Β 

@averagekid

yeah I know lol

@CatNap

yeah but uh Dan should have someone moderate this ( although unless volunteered it will cost )

CatNap
1mo ago

On the site, it says "Ads by Google" so most likely Dan gets his ads from google and they just so happen to contain really weird things. I'm pretty sure dan doesn't want it, but things would be more expensive for him.

@CatNap

yo I did a no no word at topg I will probably be banned adios

CatNap
1mo ago

Hush, I don't think it matters. Plus, I have like 20 alts I can give you one (if he does ban you)

i thought google ads were based on what the website was about?

anyways there are no ads on here from what i see, so idk abt you guys..

Dan
1mo ago

Their ads should be blocked from appearing now.

yipe thank you so much dan

hm

@Dan said:

Their ads should be blocked from appearing now.

btw dan i wanna tell you about @CatNap

she/he has been nothing but irritation, she/he keeps following and unfollowing me, Please take action about this

CatNap
1mo ago

btw dan i wanna tell you about @TheTopperG

she/they has been nothing but irritation, she/it keeps following and unfollowing me, Please take action about this

Edited by @CatNap

@CatNap said:

she/they has been nothing but irritation, she/it keeps following and unfollowing me, Please take action about this
Edited by @CatNap

I am not a person like you who keeps there gender a secret, Its obvious I am girl

CatNap
1mo ago

and It's obvious I'm a boy

undood
1mo ago

Bro I thought you were a guy πŸ’€

Not to assume ur pronouns or whatever @TheTopperG

@TheTopperG said:

@CatNap said:
Edited by @CatNap
I am not a person like you who keeps there gender a secret, Its obvious I am girl

πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

πŸ’€

@undood said:

Bro I thought you were a guy πŸ’€
Not to assume ur pronouns or whatever @TheTopperG

I swear man..

You should know better than this...

There is smth in this world called 'sarcasm' you do know that right?

@CatNap said:

and It's obvious I'm a boy

finally, I can call you 'he'

undood
1mo ago

Sarcasm is hard to pick up on when it’s just letters ur reading @TheTopperG

@undood said:

Sarcasm is hard to pick up on when it’s just letters ur reading @TheTopperG

Yeah I understand you bro. But sometimes you just have to use common sense. I am a person who clearly isnt suitable for this generation, so how in the world would you expect me to act like andrew tate, draw him in my pfp and literally act like a boy.

Please sign in to post a comment