The Animator

Community Thread

Hey, Dan?

Burnincat
1mo ago

@Dan

So we have a problem. This guy, (I probably don't even need to say who it is at this point) has been ruining this site for most of us. He spends his time mainly typing at his keyboard going: "Erm, actually", and not even drawing or animating. He's probably gonna comment on this thread saying something like: "Oh, trying to get me banned are you? Heh, you can't ban me, I am the gigachad sigma." or something like that. Anyways, can you please do something about this?

20 older comments  

sussy1234
1mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

but anyways time to do my thing.
Dan, you can do your investigating, I have been nothing but nice, but these people judge me, i do draw, I just dont get ideas, trust me, these ppl make fun of me more which makes me mad. Atleast ban me for a day, I promise I dont do anything bad

Do you remember typing this: "Back then, people always looked at me as a mean and a rasict person who yells at miniture little kids trying to have fun, that was a little young and depressed version of me, I now changed,

back then I only had grass and dead organisms in my backyard, now over the years I kept planting more and more trees and made it beautiful!

Just like that, thats how I was, I was an empty minded person and now I have alot of personalities and really understand people, i am a good person, I was just depressed back then, I had no good friends, just a bunch of idiots who I can never trust. I guess I never took out my magnifying glass in this site and found the beuty here, back then I have been only using my eyes back then and found nothing but jobless people, but in reality they are just here to have fun.

I would always be topg but

@CatNap,

@PumpkinPie are topg in the inside"

-TheTopperG

You probably know nothing about the two. They are very nice and kind, they're great friends. Would you say this about your REAL friends? You probably wouldn't say anything since nobody really likes you/supports you, neither wants to be your friend, so I suggest you do more research about these people. Also, please stop assuming that people are furries irl just because they draw furries. They are called OCs (original character) for a reason. Anyways I am getting ahead of myself, so that's all I will say for now. I don't want to start any new drama, idc if you reply to this or not but PLEaSE

Edited by @sussy1234

sussy1234
1mo ago

These innocent people have had enough, they are literally begging for you to stop...

sussy1234
1mo ago

Please prove me wrong if I have said anything mean or offended anybody, if so I am TRULY TRULY sorry

sussy1234
1mo ago

sorry i dont mean to be annoying but here are a few more quotes (srry abt the pings)

"first of all, you did that 4 times! unless its u being lifeless or some cockroach in ur house probally taking a nap on ur keyboard, second of all, that just proofes that u roam around my studio, i never roamed around ur studio, so is it to cause drama? So rlly ur the topg here"

>

if u wanna follow my studio, then y th r u unfollowing it.

This

@CatNap person has no life, she/he/it/or/chair/toilet/bread literally uses this as an excuse to not go out!

Idc if u follow me or not, do anything u want!"

>

"Why do you need your own online identity, just keep it a secret. Do you think that I am dumb enough to think that shes specific human looks like this donkey or this specific person looks like shrek. If you dont wanna show ur identity then dont, no need for any doodles. Who is stupid to think that they look like there oc while in reality they probally look the opposite.

You see this andrew tate pfp? That is not my oc, i dont have an oc cause I dont need one and I dont wanna fool anyone. oc's are just drawings that make others think that you are a normal person while in reality your not"

Edited by @sussy1234

sussy1234
1mo ago

Edited by @sussy1234

sussy1234
1mo ago

"I reported this, you know how many people died? and you had the courage to draw this? Your bringing up events that could literally happen any second, people can predict a plane attack more then people who can predict an earthquake!

You are a heartless soul, you have no sympathy towards the 2000 people who had to die in a tragic way! DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE! IF I SEE THIS DRAWING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE ILL CALL THE COPS! You know how sad this is? You offended the entire USA, families and friends died, and your here drawing it? YOu even drew the plane crashing towards it. Atleast pay your condolence by drawing only 2 towers! My grandmother still cries upto this day because of the event and yet non of her friends or family members were involved in it, she felt bad for everyone! Take back everything and apologize to me and everyone whos family members died!

Even me, the guy who made fun of hundreds of people here, has a heart for new york! I dont even live there, yet I feel super bad for everyone! Your here laughing at everyone by drawing smth terrible, take back this drwing, delete it, and apologize, or else we will have serious problems..."

sussy1234
1mo ago

Yep he said all that... not to be rude or anything, i dont wanna offend but im just putting them here so everyone can remember

@sussy1234

about the first thing you said!

*me makes my first anim and comments there*

I have finally suceeded into completing my mission, so now I am currently on vacay on this lovely community and promise that I wont take your peace!

@CatNap comments: Man your depressing!

You can even check it yourself!

Edited by @TheTopperG

@sussy1234 said:

sorry i dont mean to be annoying but here are a few more quotes (srry abt the pings)
"first of all, you did that 4 times! unless its u being lifeless or some cockroach in ur house probally taking a nap on ur keyboard, second of all, that just proofes that u roam around my studio, i never roamed around ur studio, so is it to cause drama? So rlly ur the topg here"
>
if u wanna follow my studio, then y th r u unfollowing it.
This
@CatNap person has no life, she/he/it/or/chair/toilet/bread literally uses this as an excuse to not go out!
Idc if u follow me or not, do anything u want!"
>
"Why do you need your own online identity, just keep it a secret. Do you think that I am dumb enough to think that shes specific human looks like this donkey or this specific person looks like shrek. If you dont wanna show ur identity then dont, no need for any doodles. Who is stupid to think that they look like there oc while in reality they probally look the opposite.
You see this andrew tate pfp? That is not my oc, i dont have an oc cause I dont need one and I dont wanna fool anyone. oc's are just drawings that make others think that you are a normal person while in reality your not"
Edited by @sussy1234

That 15 year old was annoying me, following and unfollowing me! You know how annoying that is? He/she probally is doing this cuz they probally have ADHD

@sussy1234 said:

"I reported this, you know how many people died? and you had the courage to draw this? Your bringing up events that could literally happen any second, people can predict a plane attack more then people who can predict an earthquake!
You are a heartless soul, you have no sympathy towards the 2000 people who had to die in a tragic way! DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW AND APOLOGIZE! IF I SEE THIS DRAWING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE ILL CALL THE COPS! You know how sad this is? You offended the entire USA, families and friends died, and your here drawing it? YOu even drew the plane crashing towards it. Atleast pay your condolence by drawing only 2 towers! My grandmother still cries upto this day because of the event and yet non of her friends or family members were involved in it, she felt bad for everyone! Take back everything and apologize to me and everyone whos family members died!
Even me, the guy who made fun of hundreds of people here, has a heart for new york! I dont even live there, yet I feel super bad for everyone! Your here laughing at everyone by drawing smth terrible, take back this drwing, delete it, and apologize, or else we will have serious problems..."

so you want me to support her/him for drawing one of the most tragic event ever!

Okay fine!

THe next time someone draws 2 towers with a crashed airplane im gonna be like

"Wow good job! Nice drawing, man"

I was super sad when I found out about the terrorist attack in grade 5 thats why I reported it

Do you know how many people died? what if you died and someone was joking about it?

That would be just messed up, and i dont rlly care about this oc thing, So this dog person actually is a messed up person.

They are irritating, ungreatful and very mean!

They literally took all my old personalities and literally became me, atleast I dont assume there gender, they should be happy about that, it feels weird to call them 'they' tho

sussy1234
1mo ago

yeah you could’ve just told dogday w/o being so rude, you could’ve asked NICELY for him to take it down, and yes i know you feel bad but you don’t have to act like this.

sussy1234
1mo ago

this is the reason ppl hate u so much, because you being rude and ungrateful towards them. just be glad for once that dan hasn’t banned you yet (he might ban me for interfering but idgac) and that we’re still allowing you to be here.

@sussy1234 said:

yeah you could’ve just told dogday w/o being so rude, you could’ve asked NICELY for him to take it down, and yes i know you feel bad but you don’t have to act like this.

if i draw ur dead grandma would you tell me nicely to take it down? No why? Cuz ur depressed over that and you are not feling to be jolly with me isnt it? and also even if I told that stubborn person nicely how do u think they would respond?

A. Okay topg, ty for telling me man ur the best!11!

B. Uhmmm sure??!!!?

C. Non of the above

@sussy1234 said:

this is the reason ppl hate u so much, because you being rude and ungrateful towards them. just be glad for once that dan hasn’t banned you yet (he might ban me for interfering but idgac) and that we’re still allowing you to be here.

He isnt banning me bc I am not doing anything wrong rather giving out my opinions and reacting to what I feel like makes me feel offended

sussy1234
1mo ago

none of my grandparents are dead 💀

Edited by @sussy1234

sussy1234
1mo ago

gtg see you later

i hate school

Edited by @sussy1234

Please sign in to post a comment