they taste good frozen like ice cream

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

Really I only heard they smell

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

Im gonna turn you into a egg salad sandwhich!

@Sobentep_

they do they taste better as you grow older later it has the flavor of its stink which is quite decent when added to sweets and the frozen ones can almost remove it making a perfect balance of the fruits natural creamyness and sweetness

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

Really? can you order them some where? left

@Sobentep_

idk depends which ones ya buy they tasted bad when I was age 10-12 now I'm older and my taste buds have matured I can taste it better you should probably freeze it to be safe it may taste musty but good and just search up Asian market Asian store selling durian depends where ya live tho.

the flavor palette ive decided to describe it a musty stinky smell yet with a fruity smell a bitterish kinda fermented slight natural ting and then some sweet with a past like texture if frozen and eat frozen preferably the smell of it being cut will stink I repeat will stink. u should look up how to cut it to because its pretty different

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

I got another one... Milk straight from the utters

@Sobentep_ said:

@so_cool_man
I got another one... Milk straight from the utters

that has bad bacteria n stuff, i dont recommend doing this

@Sobentep_

uhm technically its never straight from the utters because *does anime glasses* it touched dust particles and molecules before it reaches your mouth

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

Ok new fooooods.... hmmmm I GOT IT A ROUND PIECE OF DOUGH WITH TOMATO SAUCE WWITH CHEESE AND ADD SIDE SERVINGS ON IT

@Sobentep_

huh whatever could that be

Sobentep_
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

I got a name for it Italian pie

_LEE
2mo ago

@so_cool_man

you mean an acquired taste? My parents are Mexican but assimilated a lot of different culture foods and I've grown to like bitter foods and other kinds of things. It's called an acquired taste the longer you try it, the more comfortable it is. Now I can finally eat onions on food!!! Except for burgers-

Please sign in to post a comment