The Animator

Community Thread

the straw that broke the camel's back

an interesting saying that's come to mind recently that i googled the origin of a couple hours ago. here's what mr. google said: "According to Wikipedia, the straw that broke the camel's back is from an Arabic proverb about “how a camel is loaded beyond its capacity to move or stand”. It is a “reference to any process by which cataclysmic failure (a broken back) is achieved by a seemingly inconsequential addition, a single straw."

so that's neat.

no updates that anyone here should care about and if you do you're weird especially since you don't know what those things are but that's the point. of it becomes important, i'll let you know but with my luck it won't, but i'm holding out hope

anyways got into wiki speedruns today. that's fun. also, don't know if anyone here would remember when i did these but remember when i looked at the new zealand news website Stuff? so i looked at it again recently and its soul is gone. it looks like a normal news website and that is literally one of the worst pieces of news i've ever experienced first hand (keep in mind, a lot of bad news comes my way, so)

anyways, gonna go do some goofy buzzfeed quizzes now

hey there, hi, how are you?

it just occurred to me how weird it is that i put that at the END of my threads... huh

undood
2mo ago

Hello 🙃

I got studded on my shins

wut

buzzfeed quizzes r so weird

also hi im doing okay, wbu?

@BubblesFlew they really are but they're fun to do when you've got nothing else to do

i'm doing fine, thanks for asking

@animatorweasel

yesyes ofc

im in such an art mood but my art isnt arting

_LEE
2mo ago

I'm in a music making mood rn, but I can't seem to hear (more like find the notes of) the bass solo from "Notion" by The Rare Occasions so that's fun :/

Please sign in to post a comment