The Animator

Community Thread

Why I actually hate furries

dont worry, I am not going to be all like "FURRIES ARE FATHERLESS BLAH BLAH BLAH"

Ill tell you guys the actuall reason, You see, I have a very rich familly, and we are very respectful people, especielly my dad, so my dad doesnt want the family picture to be ruined, so we always try not to act like an idiot. I also have an older sister, she was like a best friend, Ever since childhood we would always stick together, after she turned 19, my dad bought her a phone, then listen, she then signed into tiktok bc tiktok was kind of a big thing back in covid, but then, smth was wrong with her, whenever it was supper, she would lock her room. She would do this every day, my dad was worried, so one day my dad asked her why, she yelled at him my dad then got an idea. My sister had to go to dance class, she liked to keep her phone at home and charge it so after dance class she can use it again, when she left my dad went inside her room and checked what was she doing, he then checked her history and that actually made him cry, it was a bunch of videos of stupid wolves He also saw a video of her dancing and got a bunch of views from this, but these views werent a good thing. people were yelling at her for doing this. He also checked her messages and it was very terrible, i dont think I can even say it here so i wont. And also when he checked her closet it was, you guesssed it, a fursuit. So after my sister came back from dance class she saw my mother crying, my dad with a very angry face and me staring at her wiith tears shedding from my eye. My dad was going to disown her, she then left with her fursuit and her phone and I never got to say goodbye to her, ever since that day i was never able to meet her, my dad even tried to call the cops to try to find her but she was nowhere. I strongly believe that furries end up badly, thats why I hate furries, whenever i see a furry, it makes me sad...

22 older comments  

womp womp

@TheTopperG

you care about every single person on this massive website?

(is it april fools day or am i in a coma?)

@TheTopperG

if your dad doesn't want the family's picture to be ruined why would you join or hop on this site call kids autistic and yell at them to cope. to be honest if you hate furry's for this reason its really really stupid if your dad and mom got mad at her that's their fault. they did not expect her so she left. because she wanted to be who she was. and if she is a furry that's her choice like how you came on here to yell at kids. and hating furry's is also hating your sister. I do agree social media can have influences but who knows how long she had a suit if she stayed in her room for supper I don't have much info on you or her but if she was in her room mostly she may of had gotten it before. and if you want us to be happy this is common sense let us be who we want to be at least we are not murdering kids or cant say. your sister is different from everyone she had people who despised of her that she had loved and they had loved her. how would that feel do you not have a job to make your dad proud or grateful you did not run away or possibly die by your hands. and if your method of leading us to the right path you imagine is like this its really stupid. saying random stuff and yelling at kids calling me autistic is that something that I would be thankful for and look back on? no. a question that needs no response and the answer should or is universally known. If you're this bad at being a person I'm glad I'm not rich as you say you are. and for the record my grandma is more successful than you.

@so_cool_man said:

@TheTopperG
if your dad doesn't want the family's picture to be ruined why would you join or hop on this site call kids autistic and yell at them to cope. to be honest if you hate furry's for this reason its really really stupid if your dad and mom got mad at her that's their fault. they did not expect her so she left. because she wanted to be who she was. and if she is a furry that's her choice like how you came on here to yell at kids. and hating furry's is also hating your sister. I do agree social media can have influences but who knows how long she had a suit if she stayed in her room for supper I don't have much info on you or her but if she was in her room mostly she may of had gotten it before. and if you want us to be happy this is common sense let us be who we want to be at least we are not murdering kids or cant say. your sister is different from everyone she had people who despised of her that she had loved and they had loved her. how would that feel do you not have a job to make your dad proud or grateful you did not run away or possibly die by your hands. and if your method of leading us to the right path you imagine is like this its really stupid. saying random stuff and yelling at kids calling me autistic is that something that I would be thankful for and look back on? no. a question that needs no response and the answer should or is universally known. If you're this bad at being a person I'm glad I'm not rich as you say you are. and for the record my grandma is more successful than you.

yeah, your grandma is also a furry, and btw my dad gave up on this family picture thing thats y

Sobentep_
2mo ago

Bro what the hells goin on here I just got on 3 minutes ago

spoinko
2mo ago

@Sobentep_

just some drama, thats all..

@TheTopperG

well I give up this dude just some guy wanting beef with kids because he can lol I mean my family is thinking of disowning me so I'd know best but no one really cares lol

@_LEE

yo you dumb Asf bruh

skibidi toilet

_LEE
2mo ago

who are you

Trying to start something or what

SKIBIDI?!?!?! 😨😨😨

Edited by @_LEE

undood
2mo ago

Asian stuff

I’ve been threatened to be disowned bc of behaviour too lol

It’s fine now

Because they gave up trying to fix me

@so_cool_man

Plugg3
2mo ago

wholesome

@undood

same but this is different

@peytonDaGoat said:

@_LEE
yo you dumb Asf bruh

exactly what we need some 11yr old to call people stupid in a why I hate furry's post targeting random people

_LEE
2mo ago

@undood

haha my dad told me if he caught me looking at webtoons again i'd have to get my own job and place to live :)

@so_cool_man said:

@TheTopperG
well I give up this dude just some guy wanting beef with kids because he can lol I mean my family is thinking of disowning me so I'd know best but no one really cares lol

no wonder

@_LEE said:

@undood
haha my dad told me if he caught me looking at webtoons again i'd have to get my own job and place to live :)

your dad should of did that sooner

I ment

imaginary dad

@undood said:

Asian stuff
I’ve been threatened to be disowned bc of behaviour too lol
It’s fine now
Because they gave up trying to fix me
@so_cool_man

HAHA LOL!

I should of guessed that

I really don't care ya know topg lol your replies make me laugh