The Animator

Community Thread

WHY!

5 older comments  

Level161
2mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

if you guys told me whats my favoruite food then I would say avacado salad. I wouldnt list down multiple foods, I would only say one
but according to this site you guys love multiple animals,
including rodents, fatherless cat creatures and dragons!

Avacado Salad is pretty good...

Also, I remain neutral I this kerfuffle

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

@TheTopperG
i think this is just called having an OC (original character)
or just enjoying yourself.
whats the big deal tho?
its just a drawing-

OC?

Why do you need your own online identity, just keep it a secret. Do you think that I am dumb enough to think that shes specific human looks like this donkey or this specific person looks like shrek. If you dont wanna show ur identity then dont, no need for any doodles. Who is stupid to think that they look like there oc while in reality they probally look the opposite.

You see this andrew tate pfp? That is not my oc, i dont have an oc cause I dont need one and I dont wanna fool anyone. oc's are just drawings that make others think that you are a normal person while in reality your not, I just have a history with this oc furry thing, Its a long story and you probally dont even wanna hear it

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

i rlly dont see the problem here
they are just digital drawings, they cant hurt you in any way

if your dad died and you see a picture of a kd and a dad having fun, wouldnt you feel sad? if i see a furry it makes me cringe bc of my history with them

@_LEE said:

leave those people alone. We're not going to change so just leave already.

Im not trying to make you stubborn people change, i was just giving my opinions, you gave your opinions on me, I didnt even care, but if i give out my opinions yall get mad!

Level161
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

I have a request. There are people who are extremely cringe and evil that you probably want to check out.

THE GOD DANG SONIC FANBASE!!

(I'm serious)

_LEE
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

that's because you're insulting us, and making fun of us wanting us to be illegal? also that's how you spell illegal- and you do care, because if you truly didn't you would've already left us alone.

@TheTopperG

you had a furry oc???

:O

@Level161 said:

@TheTopperG said:
if you guys told me whats my favoruite food then I would say avacado salad. I wouldnt list down multiple foods, I would only say one
but according to this site you guys love multiple animals,
including rodents, fatherless cat creatures and dragons!
Avacado Salad is pretty good...
Also, I remain neutral I this kerfuffle

I respect your decision yet do not

@Level161

saying the sonic fandom is cringe is not really a good thing say a section I'm offended multiple people in this fandom are amazing also sonic fandom cringe is kinda basic you've seen nothing

I'm having sans popsicle flashbacks x papyrus

they are brothers why-

Ramon
2mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:
@TheTopperG
i think this is just called having an OC (original character)
or just enjoying yourself.
whats the big deal tho?
its just a drawing-
OC?
Why do you need your own online identity, just keep it a secret. Do you think that I am dumb enough to think that shes specific human looks like this donkey or this specific person looks like shrek. If you dont wanna show ur identity then dont, no need for any doodles. Who is stupid to think that they look like there oc while in reality they probally look the opposite.
You see this andrew tate pfp? That is not my oc, i dont have an oc cause I dont need one and I dont wanna fool anyone. oc's are just drawings that make others think that you are a normal person while in reality your not, I just have a history with this oc furry thing, Its a long story and you probally dont even wanna hear it

oc's stand for "Original Character" and often are created by artists for they projects like comics, animations and stuff, if they want, they can use it for anything so i don't see the problem-

Also, avocado salad is good

my opinions on furry's. furry ok. unless they have a swimsuit in a Roblox game my childhood ruined.

Burnincat
2mo ago

Y'know what, I've said my bit. @Level161 move over. I'm joining the neutral side.

undood
2mo ago

@Burnincat said:

Y'know what, I've said my bit. @Level161 move over. I'm joining the neutral side.

There are 3 ppl on the bench so far

Level161
2mo ago

@so_cool_man said:

I'm having sans popsicle flashbacks x papyrus

Oh God....

spoinko
2mo ago

@Burnincat

welcome to the neutral club! :D

Level161
2mo ago

@spoinko said:

@Burnincat
welcome to the neutral club! :D

indeed, we are isolationists in internet conflicts

Orca
2mo ago

There are worms in your skin. Rip off your skin. Get them out.

oh god this guy again?

Please sign in to post a comment