The Animator

Community Thread

ok...

why doesnt @_LEE get this many notifications or @Burnincat. WHY ME? I am trying to expereince this site, I never got to have fun here, So just leave me alone and let me be, and if that stupid furry kid calls me depressed or smth, YOUR THE DEPRESSED PERSON YOU LITTLE DOG! YOU DRAW FURRIES, GET BACk TO YOUR LEASH! NOw let me be and stop making fun of me, gosh...

Krillin
2mo ago

Bro, then leave this site, Nobody likes you here, go back to that happy site of yours, if you wanna experience what it feels like to stay here then stop making fun of this community

Edited by @Krillin

i was only saying hi :(

@Krillin said:

Bro, then leave this site, Nobody likes you here, go back to that happy site of yours, if you wanna experience what it feels like to stay here then stop making fun of this community
Edited by @Krillin

I am not making fun of anyone, you guys are, I TRIED TO HAVE SPECIAL CONNECTIONS WITH EVERYONE BUT THEY ALL STABBED ME IN THE BACK! now I am not the villain, yall are

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

i was only saying hi :(

aww, you only said hi, you definetly didnt call me dumb

@TheTopperG said:

@Krillin said:
Edited by Krillin
I am not making fun of anyone, you guys are, I TRIED TO HAVE SPECIAL CONNECTIONS WITH EVERYONE BUT THEY ALL STABBED ME IN THE BACK! now I am not the villain, yall are

last time i checked, you were on this site (for kids) trying to get 13+ year olds to ''get a job''

that sounds like something a villain would do imo

@-_RizaBuggles_- said:

@TheTopperG said:
@Krillin said:
Edited by Krillin
last time i checked, you were on this site (for kids) trying to get 13+ year olds to ''get a job''
that sounds like something a villain would do imo

if your mother tries to attend you to FurriVersity Institute of Anthropomorphic Studies would she be a villain, shes trying to make you attend furry college? DOes that make her a villain?

POV:

Your riza buggles reading what topg has sent to you.

"*snorts* if your *Coughs* mother tries to attend you to furry versity institude of anth- anthro- anthopopmoromsbhbdhbd skibidi toilet fnaf freddy fazbear minecraft roblox morophic studdies

Ramon
2mo ago

Man take a chill pill

Level161
2mo ago

bro just turned this thread into a reddit arguement.

_LEE
2mo ago

sigh

@Level161

oh God not reddit

tbh i dont really care what he says

this is just the internet.

Please sign in to post a comment