The Animator

Community Thread

Guess who's back!

Burnincat
2mo ago

That weird guy who tries getting us jobs at age 13.

@TheTopperG

Thanks for the input, but no one cares. :D

4 older comments  

@Burnincat said:

That weird guy who tries getting us jobs at age 13.
@TheTopperG
Thanks for the input, but no one cares. :D

`13? Listen here burning cat, I am not peter pan okay? I Age like a normal human being, you and I have that in common,

Burnincat
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

I'm not calling you a fairytale character, and if you think you're special enough to be compared to an idol for children across the globe then you are greatly mistaken.

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG
I'm not calling you a fairytale character, and if you think you're special enough to be compared to an idol for children across the globe then you are greatly mistaken.

Im not trying to be an idol for the younger group, im trying to help them out

@TheTopperG said:

@Burnincat said:
@TheTopperG
Im not trying to be an idol for the younger group, im trying to help them out

oh wow then leave

Burnincat
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

So do you mean helping them out by doing what exactly? What is you're mission? To make this whole site annoyed at you, someone with no art skill, who is obviously just here to be annoying?

@Burnincat

ignore him lol

Burnincat
2mo ago

@-_RizaBuggles_-

I'll try -_-

did anything happen when i was gone?

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG
So do you mean helping them out by doing what exactly? What is you're mission? To make this whole site annoyed at you, someone with no art skill, who is obviously just here to be annoying?

If you people understand then maybe you would find me less annoying, from the beginning I asked all of you a simple thing, do a daily task or get a part time job, but no one listened which made me mad, so then i gave up on this site and moved on to another site but thi time my mission was complete, I had succesfully got rid of this terrible thing. so then I thought, hey, lets go back the where I started and take my vacay, so I announced to the beautiful residents there that i was leaving temporarily, my mission is to get rid of the furry thing, The reason why im starting with digital art animation is ecause the furry has 2 ways to be stupid, first one is dancing in there there stupid mickey mouse costume and the second one is drawing, now how can I go to peoples houses and tell them to do smth more productive, so I decided to start from this site

Level161
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

Bro, just try to be more open. And also, I'm immune to your argument. I am straight, not a furry, and have a job. :)

Burnincat
2mo ago

@TheTopperG

Ok, so you are basically trying to get literal children jobs, stop people from having their own beliefs and treating them like their a parisite, and overall being a nuisance. Listen, personally, I dislike furries myself, but I can look past that and see everyone here is a great person. But you obviously cannot, yet you think being a jerk will stop some of the greatest people I know from having their own beliefs?

Level161
2mo ago

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG
Listen, personally, I dislike furries myself,

The only thing I'm truly afraid of is drag queens...

*shudder*

spoinko
2mo ago

@Burnincat has got a real good point there if i do say so myself!

@Level161 said:

@TheTopperG
Bro, just try to be more open. And also, I'm immune to your argument. I am straight, not a furry, and have a job. :)

omg, your the g man!

You got my respect, damn whats your job bro, you know what i wont make fun of you, you and I would probally make a great team

@Burnincat said:

@TheTopperG
Ok, so you are basically trying to get literal children jobs, stop people from having their own beliefs and treating them like their a parisite, and overall being a nuisance. Listen, personally, I dislike furries myself, but I can look past that and see everyone here is a great person. But you obviously cannot, yet you think being a jerk will stop some of the greatest people I know from having their own beliefs?

IT JUST BUGS ME!

If your dog died and you saw a man feeding there dog wont you get sad?

fine, ill tell you guys y i hate furries

Level161
2mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

@Level161 said:
@TheTopperG
omg, your the g man!
You got my respect, damn whats your job bro, you know what i wont make fun of you, you and I would probally make a great team

I work IT for Tree Guardian USA.

@TheTopperG

okay but get this, you are legally not able to get a part time job or even a full time job until you are 16+

Burnincat
2mo ago

@TheTopperG said:

IT JUST BUGS ME!
If your dog died and you saw a man feeding there dog wont you get sad?
fine, ill tell you guys y i hate furries

First, off how does that have anything to do with things, second off, if it bugs you then just leave or stop being a jerk. Simple as that.

skibidi toilet

Please sign in to post a comment