The Animator

Community Thread

Hey dan? Again

Hi, me and spoinko are having the problem again. We can't get our animations to encode, even when their under 1000 frames. Is there something you or we can do?

-Burnincat.

@Dan

Krillin
2mo ago

aw man

u guys r collabrating

i wish I could join, its ok if i cant

spoinko
2mo ago

@Krillin

are ya good at animating epic stickfigure fights utilizing fight choreography, perspectives, smooth animation and effects? o-O

Krillin
2mo ago

@spoinko said:

@Krillin
are ya good at animating epic stickfigure fights utilizing fight choreography, perspectives, smooth animation and effects? o-O

lets do an interview then, how about in magma?

spoinko
2mo ago

@Krillin

that was me trying to join i dont have a magma account ;-;

spoinko
2mo ago

i carefully considered with burnincat, and we have come to the conclusion that we are unfortunately going to have to decline your job interview.

Krillin
2mo ago

@spoinko said:

@Krillin
that was me trying to join i dont have a magma account ;-;

make one bro, just sign with google

Krillin
2mo ago

@spoinko said:

i carefully considered with burnincat, and we have come to the conclusion that we are unfortunately going to have to decline your job interview.

oh, so i cant enroll?

@Krillin

nope, sorry!

Krillin
2mo ago

@SpoinkoandCat said:

@Krillin
nope, sorry!

Oh, its okay. I understand you find my animating skills inferior, I dont do this as a passion but yet as a hobby, its okay, You two are talented people, I wish you both good luck in the future

(P.S if you ever try to get to art school and get rejected, dont try to do any crazy stuff, like.......yk)

@Krillin

We both thank you for your understanding and hope that you can continue your path towards becoming a better artist and animator. Also you have no need to worry towards either one of our mental health.

-Burnincat

undood
2mo ago

Looking forward to see what you guys are cooking up. I think I'll start animating again

Krillin
2mo ago

@undood said:

Crazy
@Krillin

come on, history cant repeat again

I'ma go into politics

Please sign in to post a comment