The Animator

Community Thread

You can do everything with the cartoon, "Excellent Student vs. Loser Student."

I have a plan for animation.

20 older comments  

yeah add some violence make dennis a blood thirtsy monster driven by bulling and now hes finally had enough and goes on a rampage throuth the school

@_LEE

i just wanna make that roblox game but like idk how to model and i wanna learn how to code

Sorry, I wrote something bad about the plot here. I'll have to redo it.

_LEE
5mo ago

gyat rizz rizz level ten gyat!

Sticking out my gyat for the rizzler

you're so skibidi

you're so fanum tax

I just want to be your sigma

uking come here

give me your ohio~

raccoon :3 il1il1ililil1iil1iil1lilili1lilil1ilil

Edited by @_LEE

@_LEE

that song needs to go on my playlist

_LEE
5mo ago

Ill be on your playlist :P

IM BACK time to try again

made part one :)

all clear.

And who can work cartoons "Excellent student vs. poor student" instead of a stickman?

Orca
5mo ago

@_LEE

the only list you're going on is my hit list.

_LEE
5mo ago

kinda sad how roma probably talks completely normal, but since he has a language barrier his writing ucks

Inactive
5mo ago

@Rosanimafilm20231012

Hello, hi, what's up, I could maybe do something during my free time and when I get homework done 😗. But the device I have is a laptop and it doesn't have touch screen so I won't be able to animate that much. Speaking of animating I'm pretty bad but I'll try my best. I can make several different alpha animations and see which one you like best, then I can stick with it and continue with the cartoon? Or I can also try to make more "story/plot?" Whatever you want for me to do is fine :3

@Inactive said:

@Rosanimafilm20231012
Hello, hi, what's up, I could maybe do something during my free time and when I get homework done 😗. But the device I have is a laptop and it doesn't have touch screen so I won't be able to animate that much. Speaking of animating I'm pretty bad but I'll try my best. I can make several different alpha animations and see which one you like best, then I can stick with it and continue with the cartoon? Or I can also try to make more "story/plot?" Whatever you want for me to do is fine :3

Hello.

First of all, it's normal.

Secondly, it’s clear.

And thirdly, I’m waiting for someone to make a cartoon, which I showed a story about two combat schoolchildren: an excellent student and a poor student.

ok i notice its abt cartoon and imma tell you i stick with stickman as im not good at drawing and also it would be very time consuming and long as i have atleast 7 8 or just 6 hours worth of school and i would have like 5 hours to animate and i only animate when im bored so try other people for animating for cartoon then people who draw stickman people so sorry i probably won't be able to help unless im desperate to animate and use my time.

also if its cartoon is has to have goofy stuff unless of realistic

Inactive
5mo ago

@Rosanimafilm20231012 said:

Hello.
Secondly, it’s clear.
And thirdly, I’m waiting for someone to make a cartoon, which I showed a story about two combat schoolchildren: an excellent student and a poor student.

Erm what

@Inactive said:

@Rosanimafilm20231012 said:
Hello.
Secondly, it’s clear.
Erm what

If they don’t know how to animate, which I showed is the script and characters, I draw an animatic, and they remember right away.

Ramon
5mo ago

I would love to help :-D

Please sign in to post a comment