Me: Comically Large Spoon

40 older comments  

Sobentep_
6mo ago

@Orry

You didn't specify if you have claws or sharp nails

Orry
6mo ago

I did not say sharpened hands and sharpened teeth. I just said sharpened teeth. Adjectives are placed before the nouns they modify, so by saying "sharpened teeth" I was referring to my sharp teeth, which had nothing to do with my hands. Also, after I excrete feces I do not wipe my buttocks with my (in this scenario) sharp teeth, nor do I do it with my hands. I use toilet tissue like a civilized Homo sapien. Also, if my hands were sharpened, why would I stab something with my non-existent claws? I obviously did not choose these weapons to survive. In the case where my hands were sharpened, I would not have sharp claws. My bones on the tips of my fingers would be sharpened, a thin layer of skin pulled over it. I would not have any nails. Though if I was there at the end of the world, I would prefer to run and hide, rather than fight. In your scenario, however, everyone is so overpowered and godly that the fights would lose meaning and we all would be better off dead in the first place.

Edited by @Orry

wolfy711
6mo ago

why would you need to wipe your butt when the world is ending

throw rocks guys

Sobentep_
6mo ago

@wolfy711

Feces can attract things with it smell

Sobentep_
6mo ago

@Orry

Sorry lemme change your death scenario

Orry
6mo ago

So real wolfy

I probably wouldn't even have time, I'd be dead already

Orry
6mo ago

Also @un-deadinside real

@wolfy711

honestly i don't wanna walk with feces on my tush and sit on manure while my bottom crust and gets infected by my waste and die

Orry
6mo ago

If the world is about to end, would you even have time to wipe? What if the universe goes out in a blink before you can?

Edited by @Orry

Orry
6mo ago

Also, I would be dying from starvation. Or, more likely, dehydration.

Burnincat
6mo ago

@Sobentep_

It's not lore accurate.

Sobentep_
6mo ago

@Orry dies from lack of food and water

Orry
6mo ago

I just said that 🙄

wait you mean you dont use sharp claws/and or knives to wipe your tush while a metor about 9.2 times the size of the earth is hurling at you????

wolfy711
6mo ago

how abhorrent are your dooks 🤢

I would just throw habitats of fire ants at people. They are loyal so they don't care. Pets :)

top ten community threads

Anibot505
5mo ago

s and w ich

Theres nothin g I can do so Id rathe r sit back and wat ch :P

a pen that would give me whatever i drew

Please sign in to post a comment