The Animator

Community Thread

I'm craving Hawaiian bread right now help

Zack_Fair
2yr ago

I'm really hungry

Helo :D

Please don't assume someone's religion, beliefs, etc. It's rude and disgusting. (*I'm worried about anyone here this so a trigger warning for homophobia*)

If you remember Popcorn (If you don't: he's just a classmate of mine), he's pretttty disgusting.

2 weeks ago or something, my ELA class somehow turned into a literal church. Classmates were arguing about homophobes and lgbtq. They support it, and they started talking about why the bible was so homophobic.

I have nothing to say because I've never read the bible and I'm not Christian.

My class and my teacher start talking about this stuff more and I ask my friend about something my teacher said to confirm something. Popcorn turns around and says "Are you stupid?! Have you read the bible?!" I explain to him that I'm not Christian and that I don't understand/know much about the bible. Popcorn starts asking me repeatedly, "What's your religion then?". I start saying that it's none of his business and that I feel uncomfortable talking about it. He starts spewing religions at me and trying to see if I say yes to one of them. He says I'm Mormon now and tells the people around him and starts laughing.

First off, who in the ever living fudgecake said you can tell me who I am or what I believe? Second, why is this even funny or entertaining to you? It's disgusting.

I'm pissed off about it still. (not heavily affected by it but pissed).

Anyhooooots, how was your day, I'm great.

13 older comments  

MMrBall
2yr ago

kjgfngjkbthnrejktn- After seeing that, I have decided that you need a hug-

*hug*

Thank you for that. It really makes me feel better about myself :)

I wish I could've, I would have felt great. /hj

WHAAAAA-

I ALSO LEARNED AT FIRST THAT IT WAS A WORD THAT MEANT "stupid"

dang we all got lied to- (at first)

torchic
2yr ago

Invite Popcorn to the movies so you can put him in the popcorn machine and grind him into popcorn and then distribute the popcorn to everyone in the theater, saying that if you’re allergic to rude people you’ll probably faint after eating one kernel

torchic
2yr ago

and if you’re allergic to dumb people you’d die immediately

torchic
2yr ago

MAKIYAH HI

Zack_Fair
2yr ago

Thank you, Np, i'd do it for but there'd be problems :(, YEaH i'm glad i learned though

--

gotta find his address now /j

--

Zack_Fair
2yr ago

LMAOOA

HI!

HI STARRY

HI EVERYONE

HI AI-

torchic
2yr ago

HI MAKIYAH

torchic
2yr ago

hOW SHCOKL

torchic
2yr ago

HOW IS SSCHOLO YOU TWOOW SYARYST

torchic
2yr ago

HOW IS SCHOOL YOU TOO SYARRY

torchic
2yr ago

STARYF

torchic
2yr ago

i am going to hop off a building

i dont wanna go tomorrow- tomorrows my brothers birthday and I have school on friday! WE WaS supposed go to dave and buusters

torchic
2yr ago

DAVE AND BUSTERS COOL

torchic
2yr ago

Chuck E. Cheese but cool

Please sign in to post a comment