The Animator

Community Thread

Tell me something that you feel guilty about

Onyx
2yr ago

I've been thinking about this for the past few days.

When I went to a camp a while ago after a few days I noticed that this person was being weirdly nice to me, Ill spare you all the in betweens because that would be long, but I was doing kickball, bombed at it bc i suck, and everyone was like "what r u doing" but said person would cheer me on and stuff, so right before we can go to the pavilion for food i go to wash my hands, this girl tells me that said person was talking to her and she said "anything new" and he just blatantly says "oh well i like (my name)" so i was uncomfortable, but she also added the girl that liks said person is mad at me, to test this when I walked out, i smiled at her, and she scowled. ouch.

so the guilty part is once i had grabbed a plate dished up blabla said person was right behind me asked if i could sit with them, i panicked and i do not know how to say no so i just said "sure :D" but once i sat down this group of girls i know said come sit with us AND THAT WAS A THANK GODNESS MOMENT and i felt bad, because the person wasnt back yet but after a while i noticed he was AND HE LOOKED SO SAD I FELT LIKE TRASH THE REST OF THE WEEK

wolfy711
2yr ago

multiple war crimes

beanz
2yr ago

pfft

Onyx
2yr ago

😭😭😭😭

Living.....

no one likes me lol

Please sign in to post a comment