The Animator

Community Thread

The Tales of Joe, and Gary

Plug
3yr ago

Once upon a time there was a dude named joe bobby SHI. He is a gay piece of cake. One day, he decided to commit die. but he got distracted and ran towards a house and murdered a woman because she stole from him. After his murder, he decided to sing the anthem of the soup. Hungrily, he ate in his lunchbox from his grandma's mansion of soup. A policeman outside shot at a cat and it flew so far, it landed in Mexico where it went to heaven. Joe is sad about that dead dancing cat. Meanwhile, in Mexico, a reincarnated woman seeks high men, specifically ones who's wallets are filled with money. So Mrs. Gary took out a glock 17 and started to fire at the men. She managed to murder one thousand of the people. A random Undead_Boi has got autism and is a short midget! SHI is about to get married but his donkey has a seizures. He only has ten days left before... before... Joe's friends' Bombs wants his organs, BADLY! Joe bobby SHI gets infected with covid-19! Joe is dead. SIKE! Gary wants some m*th for her daughters birthday party. She also bought cake for a boy, who decided what he wanted or didn't... SHI found a gun from the same house from earlier house.

"UR Not EVEN GAY!!!!!" Said Gary, very concerned. And all whilst Joe crept up on Gary and his dad and. He Mugged both of them. To escape quickly he fell onto the casket, and made his exit. ERROR.404 AAAA273AAAAAFGVBHNJ

Lemming
3yr ago

this became a copypasta LMAO

torchic
3yr ago

OMG WE BOTH DID IT WH

torchic
3yr ago

YOU CENSORED METH LOOOL

Plug
3yr ago

i dont wanna risk this bootifull account

torchic
3yr ago

I DIDN'T CENSOR IT-

RIP MY 2 YEAR OLD ACCOUNT, GOODBYE

torchic
3yr ago

this one is better edited i'm reading through it

"Mrs. Gary" LMAO

Plug
3yr ago

Also thanks everyone who helped make this:

@PumpkinPie

@Plug

@torchic

@Lemming

@_undead

@novakid_947

@robo_alex6745

@sparkyy

thank you all!

torchic
3yr ago

spent too much time doing this than doing homework

Plug
3yr ago

that was the most fun ive had in a while lool

Plug
3yr ago

PART 2 COMING SOON

Lemming
3yr ago

LOOKING FORWARD TO PART 2

Lemming
3yr ago

over 500 comments and we ended up with that 👌

Plugg
2yr ago

Sorry that I'm commenting on this 6 MONTH OLD THREAD. Sorry I just remembered this and wanted to revisit this. Ah yes the good old days.

torchic
2yr ago

OMG I REMEMBER THIS

we need to make an epic sequel one day

Plugg
2yr ago

YES

sharkloid
2yr ago

OH MY GOD

we all lost our marbles

Please sign in to post a comment