The Animator

Community Thread

Get things off your chest.

Hey, Lately i've been pretty sad about life and what happens after and before this virus was a thing and I was in school I was really sad about people being very rude and bullying me because of how I talk, But the thing is I was born this way and I can't fix the way I speak. - I thought getting out of school because of the virus would be great, but I really miss school for some reason, Even though I hated it. And I just wish people would stop making fun of me at school for the way I speak and they make fun of me for being quiet even though they are the reason i'm quiet and they call me "Weird" for it. ;(

29 older comments  

sharkloid
4yr ago

UWA, sir rezzy, i hope you feel better :>

u know not everybody in the world dislikes you :3

rezzy
4yr ago

<3 Yea ik ;D

I hate everyone in my family except for my older cousin and I barely see her. And my cousin that was in the same school and classes at me, she ruined our "relationship by making fun of me and stuff and laughing and stuff so yea <3

Anibot505
4yr ago

People really are careless..

like.. 70% of the population are great people

200& of the population are JERKS

but, Great People team up with Great People. right?

Yeah, and morning

Well I ran into a window which was not painful?

And fell into a mud puddle at school and I was wearing pants luckly and one of my new shirts

[hidden]
rezzy
4yr ago
[hidden]
[hidden]
[hidden]
[hidden]

just get things off your chest now :D

I would feel uncomfortable saying my personal stuff like my friends

All I said was "Uhh.. Thanks :/?", It's not like I could physically do anything about it.

I don't know why literally 99% of the site literally hates me, all because I say stuff like "Ok :/." And stuff like that.

I'm not a therapist where you live.

I'm not Dr. Phil.

And I'm sure as hell just someone who wants to animate in their spare time.

I don't even like talking about this stuff, so I just said "Uhh.. Thanks?"

If it offends you or anything, tell me, don't just bottle it all up, and just think I'll magically think that I'm offending you.

It’s ok if we know you don’t mean anything rude

You can tell us anything

rezzy
4yr ago

I never noticed that peopled hated Alan ;-; I thought he was one of the best animators like anibot,tranga,sharkblade

sharkloid
4yr ago

people hated alan?

torchic
4yr ago

No, they didn't hah

Please sign in to post a comment