The Animator

Community Thread

shark

this thread is for me and @sharkloid only anthing else will be hidden

27 older comments  

yep. it is a possibility. but i admitted drawing starry. why would i lie about this. such a dumb and silly convo

sharkloid
3yr ago

Go ahead, tell the admin to ban me for being "mean" and "rude", like how you've told certain people that they should too. What I'm just doing is stating facts.

sharkloid
3yr ago

drawing starry? Anyone can draw starry. It'd be like a gift? Wdym drawing starry?

sharkloid
3yr ago

And also you've lied many times before. There's no stopping you from lying again, non?

you are making DBZ's experience HORIBLE on his 2nd day bro. just stop. why r u doing this? Even if I was him it woundn't matter. Its not serious.

i meant drawing her having sxx

sharkloid
3yr ago

I dunno man, but even so I did apoloise before if I was mistaken.

But ey, there are many lines leading to the fact that it COULD be your account too :/

sharkloid
3yr ago

I'm saying, all the similarities point to the fact that you could be them.

sharkloid
3yr ago

thestickman4 minutes ago

i meant drawing her having ___

-

BRO WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU-

sharkloid
3yr ago

WOULD DBZ BE HAPPY BEING GREETED BY YOUR HARRASSMENT-?

IT DOSENT MATTER IF U APOLIGIZE IF UR JUST GOING TO KEEP DOING IT. U COULD BE DBZ ALSO. I COULD ASK U IF UR DBZ, AND U SAY NO BUT U COULD BE LYING ALSO IM NOT THE ONLY PERSON ON EARTH AND NOT THE ONLY ON THIS WEBSITE. U COULD BE HIM. I HAVE NO PROOF ITS U. BUT U DONT HAVE EVIDENCE ON MEEEEE EITHER.

sharkloid
3yr ago

i dunno man, you and them, they seem too have many lines leading together. You can suspect me too, but srsly, it's what I see. In my mind, I'm sure ya'll are the same people.

sharkloid
3yr ago

I can wait another 6 more hours for people to start rolling in and agreeing.

okay but u litterly said you weren't 100% sure. so how are u sure its me?

sharkloid
3yr ago

I see line strokes, I see identical errors and ideas, your short history in TA...

dude, you know why I'm suspecting you in the first place? because of your "criminal record" in TA. Yea, no wonder why I think you're DBZ.

you know what? idc anymore. suspect me for the end of time i dont care. i just want to enjoy my life

sharkloid
3yr ago

THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN TELLING YOU FYDSUGYDFIAKVFDGHJYALJBFSF>LNJBDS

sharkloid
3yr ago

If you're gonna "enjoy your life", ruining other's reputations ain't gonna help you do that, just saying you know.

I just woke up to this and didnt have my coffee what is going on.

sharkloid
3yr ago

mmmm here we go again.

Strap in, child, we're going for a ride.

Please sign in to post a comment