The Animator

Community Thread

Epic CONTEST!!!!

TRAngA
3yr ago

IN THIS EPIC CONTEST, you gotta make an eeepic animation, you will be judged by creativity, and animation quality, also if you follow the theme you get BONUS POINTS, the theme is glitch, I will score creativity and animation on a scale from 1-10 and add it up for you're total score, and if you follow the theme, you get 5+ points! Hard to turn that down, but you can still win without it if you have an idea of you're own!

kochi
3yr ago
[hidden]
TRAngA
3yr ago

Also you don't have to do an animation, you can also go for a drawing if that is you're forte.

kochi
3yr ago
[hidden]
beanz
3yr ago
[hidden]
TRAngA
3yr ago

It's all right, you have all day to do it, because the winner will be announced tommorow

Well, when's tomorrow? You seem to live in every time zone but also none of them.

beanz
3yr ago
[hidden]

u should just do it when the thread reaches 24 hrs

beanz
3yr ago

@TRAngA well can I use this glitch idea because I am working on an animation that has taken 3 days already

beanz
3yr ago
[hidden]
TRAngA
3yr ago

I live in an alternate reality, and the void at the same time, exist and don't but for the sake of the contest, I will do the results after 12:00, Idk what timezone I am in tho, so I will probably do it mid day so you have time to finish it tomorrow as well.

TRAngA
3yr ago

Also yes you can use the glitch idea, for BONUS POINTS!!! @beanz

i think u should end it when the thread turns 12hours

TRAngA
3yr ago

that is a good idea but I want people to still have time to do it tomorrow as well, in case they missed it

beanz
3yr ago

I won't be in the contest but thx for idea

TRAngA
3yr ago

k

Please sign in to post a comment