The Animator

Community Thread

Sometimes humanity sucks

Cause everything that's going on and stuff ._.

YEABOI
3yr ago

yeah but some humanity is good we are protecting wildlife but i agree japan is tearing of fins o sharks to make shark fin soup and japan is killing dolphins and whales but some people stop them.

www.google.com Thats sad- like how can someone be soe god dang cruel!?!

YEABOI
3yr ago

I know people are putting trash in water then it turns into microplastic and whales eat them and boom they died the news said something about 247 whales died

Yep.

There are a lot of good people in this world, but it doesn't change much, sadly.

YEABOI
3yr ago

STARRY but this dude donated to every save the animals site and went to every beach he could find and picked up 4000000 tons trash

That's amazing, of course.

More and more people try to help the world as best as they could.

Too bad they can't fix what happened in Syria (it's really sad ngl).

Mhm, I have no idea why they would do that thats honestly messed up- the people who lived there.. houses GONE, Its sad.

YEABOI
3yr ago

Hey the japan broke the law they declared killing dolphins and whales illeagel so yay the people that help the animals win.

beanz
3yr ago

tbh syria was because of the government

beanz
3yr ago

if america goes on like the dumpster fire it is now then there will be two syrias

beanz
3yr ago

the world cant be fixed as long as people have their own opinions

YEABOI
3yr ago

the whales poop ha something that cleans the oceans without them the ocean is a swamp and when the ocean dead humanity dies

yeah first it was Syria now its Palestine

wrong account-

Astr1d
3yr ago

There's always gonna be evil in this world no matter what we do and its true. We can choose not to believe in it but no matter we do we can't help but know that evil is everywhere.

Please sign in to post a comment