The Animator

Community Thread

Who wanna be in black: the most powerful one?

Name your stickfigure and his power if you want him to have a power.

2 older comments  

Ok.

Me and Sama/IAm are the mains, hooray :D!

@IAmNothingYT | Umm, I just thought of something.. Do you actually know what it's like to get to like, 1000 frames? This movie, all together will take about 15000 frames, I've got to 1000 frames before, and let me tell you, it has completely changed my computers life :/...

spoinko
4yr ago

I know... My computer can survive and run smoothly past 700 frames, sooooo.... This is gonna take long... And it will be hell... But, everyone wants to see it and torture us, so... We gotta do it for the audience and change the site with 2 part animations!

Anibot404
4yr ago

i had to make a new account everytime i get past like.. 300 frames..

but also.... say i wanna b in.. XD

its a stickman with yellow body and black head, and he blast people using his hand and slices people with a saw in his hand

RooTBEEr
4yr ago

i wanna b in :3

i wanna be orange and black and my power is invulnerability. and i can shoot kamehamehas or (translation:) turtle destruction wave. hope the translation helped *chuckles as i walk away*

RooTBEEr
4yr ago

oh and my stickfigure's name is arson

i wanna b in ( just add my oc lol ) ps: not the kirby with a knife that was a joke.

Try to put it down to the least frames possible, for our computer's sake XD.

By the way, if you do wanna be in, be sure to tell us what your character will look like by the way, (I know some did, just for those who didn't.).

Mine is a stick figure with a light blue sweater and the powers will be to create anything out of thin air

mine is blue and pink she can kill a lion in five secs.

Everyone is accepted, we will also lower down the frames for our computers sake.

Asokov
4yr ago

i wanna join

torchic
4yr ago

Purple head black rest of body shoots uh stars out of their hand..

Yeah this is my friend's I'm just entering for her

torchic
4yr ago

Also my friend wanna b in XD

Name is star I believe

Orca
4yr ago

maybe

I want to join my stickman is just my oc but stickman version

I have shapeshifting and a stick

Posted animation unavailable my power is to remove limb like if someone has fire i remove their arm then remove my arm and feel no pain and i have their power and my thing to become strong is in the animation

Please sign in to post a comment