The Animator

Community Thread

Really?

I'm tired of people faking things for attention anywhere. I have to suffer because there are others who choose to fake things such as running away from home, deaths, or depression. I have to sit through pain because others might think I'm faking. I'm not very... okay (?) right now (lmao past 2 years or less), and its not helping if you say "LmAo I fEeL DePreSsion". What are you truly gaining from this? Nothing. It's just pain for everyone, suffering or not, falling victim for believing such lies, the ones who are truly suffering are shoved into the corner.

I feel like this is a PSA ad.

Onyx
3yr ago

LMAO

also its so truuuueee-

Starry I literally could not agree more that sounds like I wrote it-

this was one place I have friends and I wanted to be able to vent abt things if I needed to, but since people do all this "iMa CoMMiT SuIcIdE UwU" I cant say anything or itll be called out as "fake"

yep.

Too bad people don't understand the effects of their actions.

:/ i hear ppl say that in every site i go, its very annoying :I

what if they are serious ?

idk ;-;

hola-
3yr ago

I- I’m sorry? Uh..

torchic
3yr ago

BRUH NONE OF THEM ARE SERIOUS(i mean bubblesflew is serious but im not counting that) THEY'RE LITERALLY ALL JUST "EDGY TEENS"

hyper22
3yr ago

I'm not a teen tho

Onyx
3yr ago

This site is sensitive af

The chances of people being serious is very rare.

I've dealt with a lot of BS, which some is not even on the site.

I have not met one who was serious about any of these situations

People need to stop, why do they think this is gonna help them?

They're not even gonna get the good kind of attention so there's no use for that.

Yep.

I'm one of the many people suffering, but I can't say anything about my problems because people might assume I'm a faker.

oofyy
3yr ago

i meet a person who stole your oc and changed the clothes and claim it as their own oc

beanz
3yr ago

I am confused

beanz
3yr ago

Why is this community so dark xd

beanz
3yr ago

So much drama :(

hyper22
3yr ago

Ye :(

oofyy
3yr ago

sad

Sometimes I regreat finding this site. When I joined I thought it was just people (kids) playing around, having fun, drawing and animating, etc.

I was only 60% correct. (or less)

Please sign in to post a comment