The Animator

Community Thread

Legends of Algolia: The Sword' Sleep (part 2)

continue

245 older comments Β 

*is also on Steven because Name hasn't noticed I'm gone yet, probably still shooting ice balls*

IAmBub
3yr ago

*we land in algolia and i collapse onto thalia* IM SO SORRY 😭😭😭😭😭

annnnd cut))

ok i will make a new thread tomorrow, but itll probably be like 20 hours from now cos i have school and tuition so-))

OK.)

IAmBub
3yr ago

aight!! bye guys!)

*I'm guessing yall already defeated the things that caused the dome over algolia and now everyone is having fun?*

This is 1 book 2 chapters later lol))

*What even hapened while I was gone?*

azharsu
3yr ago
[hidden]

Alright. You had the first part right. We found the source of the dome and destroyed it. In the process Meemo died (RIP Meemo). This book started as we've been in Algolia for 2 years now, we did some pointless stuff at the start, and then got a sword vision thing... we went to get the sword, failed, and started training. Later, Fox got captured, Thalia took me to the island-castle thing that Fox was at, we went to get the sword, Bub, jesse, and (sort of) Starry were all there as well. Fox grabbed the sword, I tried to get it out of his hands, and we got the sword out of his hands. He got sent flying to another island, me and Bub looked for him, couldn't find him, and presumed him dead. And now we're here.))

azharsu
3yr ago
[hidden]

(RIP IN PEPPERONIS MEEMO)

azharsu
3yr ago
[hidden]

;-; (I don't have any idea where to start*

We're on break. Fox has some stuff to do but the next chapter should be starting some time today.

Can we do my RP while we wait?

Yonatan_
3yr ago

darn it i missed it

Jynx
3yr ago

FOUND ONE

Please sign in to post a comment