The Animator

Community Thread

Dumb Among Us stories that pretty much proves Stupidity has plagued Public Games

Anibot505
3yr ago

Post stories here.. or not.. idc anyways

this happened to me recently

Me (White) and Lime got Impostor, Me and Lime double kill on top of a stack and he self reports, everyone knows its him since, HOW COULD YOU SEE A BODY IF YOU'RE ON THE LIGHT PANEL!? anyways he gets caught and he's like "White is my partner" and i act like he's just tryna get me killed for no reason, and they actually kept me alive for the rest of the game, REPORT, 3 people left, i say "Pink, i had many opportunities to kill you" they ignored my messages and was like "Is it you, White?" and after she sent it she immediately votes me off, what if i was a crewmate and Lime WAS actually tryna get me voted off?

52 older comments  

One time i was playing among us and i saw black vent.So i called an emergency meeting,and said that he vented.After that,he told me to suck his d***

🤢🤢🤢🤢

IAmBub
3yr ago

I will kill him

bleh* *throws up

Aw bub is protective over us HAHAH

lol

hahahha

IAmBub
3yr ago

Nah I'm just speakin in general Haha

i hope no one under the age of 11 sees this

torchic
3yr ago

oop

*lucky me, I'm 11 HA*

*But all those story about those sexual people... make me wanna die*

Nobody asks me those questions on among us*

*Looks like I need to start playing that more*

*gets idea*

Ooooohhh, we could preted to be the oppisite gender of someone and at the end you could say you actually were (for example) a boy. And embarrass the sh*t out of them. Way I see it, payback for trying to act sexual anyway

azharsu
3yr ago

i know what we all suffer here.

1.ppl leave bc they want to be imp. (they get punised for doing this)

2. red sus

3. ppl dont know what cyan

4.sherlock liar (this is type of ppl thing they smart but still they like other)

5. not doing task.

6.being accused of following (3 way to go to the cafe, 2 way to go to the sicurity and many other place around)

7. back turned.(let say you get the imp red handed and you got voted for low reason)

8. hide and seek lobby.(when you want to play hide and seek in among us there always those who like report bc they dont know rule even tho the lobby calll hide and seek)

9. banned with no reason.

10.teamer. ( this type of dude are the worse out all they use discord to contact their friend who is the imp. but there a plot twist if the among us player think it unfair there a chance they just let you win to show mercy)

Anibot505
3yr ago

If you hate teamers

Watch out for 2 players named "Fosse" and "Innaaa" they voted me off because

I saw one of them vent and the other said its me but they voted the teamer out and we won, they were toxic next game and voted me out with no reason (can't believe human beings can stoop that low)

You can tell if they're teamers if they have the exact same hat, and they join back-to-back.

iḿ on my sis computer but Iḿ 9

yupppp

-_-

oofyy
3yr ago

noobs

Please sign in to post a comment