why i want to quit art by BubblesFlew
- Views: 43
- Created: 15 days ago
- Last updated: 15 days ago
- Version: 0
- Length: 1 frame, 0.1s
Comments on "why i want to quit art" by BubblesFlew
1. its so far my only future
2. its my only good trait so far
3. i can only draw animals and sketches
4. i only make friends by art ( i want to interesting in another way )
5. i have really improved from the past 2 years
6. its the only thing my mom labels about me
isnt it supposed to be good your good at drawing
no pls don't ugfujblosaf
You can keep the trait, and add on more amazing things.
I believe in yuu ;-;
so far im learning violin
You could do more, for example, the violin. You could learn to play more songs on it. Then, you could learn to play more instruments.
Secondly, art is might be your soulmate. It's something you could always improve on, and create more of. You could try sculpting instead of drawing all the time. Try learning how to animate more, to bring drawings to life.
There are so many more things to work on in this world. Some things might not fit you, some will. You never know unless you try.
(Also if there are spelling mistakes, mind me. I was typing very fast).
keep that motivationnnnnnnn
You can go to animation school
Please sign in to post a comment